We accept Cash, NETS and Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Internet Bank Transfer and Paypal.
All Prices stated are inclusive of Government Service Tax (GST).
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site we might at our discretion decide to honour the lower (incorrect) price or either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price even after we have provided you with an email confirmation.
- The Deposit:
- For an order of a Product, you shall pay to us in advance a deposit equal to 50% of the Price of the Product (“the Deposit”). At all times where a Product remains undelivered, you are required to maintain with us the Deposit for that Product.
- Our receipt of the Deposit shall be a condition precedent for our acceptance of your order for that Product.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we shall only proceed to make arrangements for the manufacture and/or supply of a Product only after our receipt of the Deposit for that Product.
Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, the Deposit shall be non-refundable.
- The balance amount:
Unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, you shall pay to us the Price of the Product less the amount of the Deposit, without any deduction, set-off or counterclaim, prior to our delivery of that Product to you.
For a Product that requires installation as a fixture in your premises (i.e., wardrobe, kitchen, shelving units), you shall pay to us, without any deduction, set-off or counterclaim:-
(a) 80% of the Price of the Product less the amount of the Deposit prior to delivery and installation of that Product; and
(b) the remaining 20% of the Price of the Product immediately on completion of the delivery and installation of that Product.
You will have the choice to pay the balance amount by credit cards, Paypal or internet bank transfer. Payment is due upon receiving our invoice for the balance payment.
- All sales orders submitted online are subject to FJ & Joseph Pte Ltd’s acceptance. Sales order acceptance and completion of the purchase will take place once the order has been dispatched. Until that time, FJ & Joseph Pte Ltd reserves the right to reject the Sales Order. FJ & Joseph Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or terminate the obligation to fulfil any sales order, for any reason whatsoever, even after a sales order is confirmed and paid for by the customer, with or without notice. FJ & Joseph Pte Ltd shall not be liable for such termination or cancellation. In such event, full credit refund will be made to the customer.
- Currently we only accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards, Stripe and Paypal for purchases made via the online shop. Payment made through the website shall only be through credit card payment, unless otherwise stated. All prices quoted are inclusive of goods and services tax, unless otherwise stated.
- Once the online purchase has been made, our customer service associates will contact you shortly regarding delivery.
- Voucher codes can be utilised for online purchases and will be issued with their own set of conditions which are specific to each version of the code.
- All online and in-store purchases made are subject to the same warranty, exchange and return policies.
Variance in Furniture
Every hide is different and because the dyes and finishes penetrate to varying degrees in different parts of the hide, an attractive variable finish is achieved with a level of uniformity as consistent as these processes allow. The natural marks, grain variations and wrinkles, which appear on each hide will feature in your furniture. Irregularities in the grain, small scars and insect bites and other natural skin marks are not considered as defects.
Wood species respond to pigment (stain or paint) depending on the species' inherent characteristics. Factors such as; open-grain, closed-grain, grain density, end-grain, machining, sanding, and material type (solid wood vs. veneered wood) will all impact the overall appearance of a pigmented finish. Natural variations or inconsistencies in colour.